We will present the evidence, discuss the controversies, challenge some preconceptions and explore how physios and surgeons can best work together as a team. The online format allows us to make this course truly interactive, with challenging case discussions, quizzes to test your knowledge, polls, and plenty of opportunity to comment and ask questions.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in being up-to-date with the latest clinical concepts, red flags and referral criteria, as well as all the important national guidelines for children with MSK problems. Each weekly webinar will last approximately 120 minutes, broadcast live on a Monday evening from 19:00 to 21:00 BST for 6 weeks.
- Triage of paediatric orthopaedic problems
- X-ray interpretation in children
- The paediatric knee: Congenital and acquired paediatric problems
- Developmental hip dysplasia
- The paediatric foot: Flexible and rigid deformities
- The painful paediatric hip: Perthes disease and slipped capital femoral epiphysis
All sessions will be recorded, you will have access to all recorded sessions and be able to revisit these as and when you require for 12 weeks following the end of the course.