Just four days left to submit your focused symposium
The deadline to submit your focused symposium proposal is Thursday 28 April. This is your final chance to put together a key session at congress. Each one-hour focused symposium session will include high profile speakers, draw large audiences, and aim to create insightful and engaging learning experiences that ultimately inform, inspire, involve, and empower delegates.
Find out more: Call for focused symposia for World Physiotherapy Congress 2023
The congress programme committee is interested in any topic, but is particularly keen to see proposals that address the following:
- physiotherapy research and practice on communicable diseases such as COVID-19 and post-COVID condition/Long COVID
- how physiotherapy needs to change to address global health issues, such as the demands of an ageing population, multi-morbidity and topics identified in the Rehabilitation 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals
- the unique contribution of physiotherapists in the physical activity agenda and health literacy
- professional challenges across all areas, such as diversity and inclusion, quality assurance, knowledge translation, implicit bias, mental health, and wellbeing
- the role of innovative technology in physiotherapy
- new approaches to address policy and advocacy issues, such as health system funding, cost-effectiveness and the unique role of physiotherapy.
You can visit the congress website to download the submission guidelines and watch examples of previous focused symposia
Find out more about the call for focused symposia for World Physiotherapy Congress 2023
Deadline for submissions: 28 April 2022